Lots of pictures
K here are the long awaited mitten pictures... yeah like you wanted more mitten pics ;) but here they are anyway... you can click the pics to see them bigger. These are mostly clear *g* so you might actually see the true color/pattern of the wood sprite yarn!
Here are the slipper socks I made today....
I dodn't care for the way they were just open across the front of my ankle so I made a loooong chain and laced it through, sewing the ends in so I wouldn't have to tie them or worry about the lace coming out in the wash.
And a close up...
That's all for now.... have to go buy thread so the kid can do his project, one of the boys in his class gave him some wood so he can actually do it now. More on projects later lol






2 comment(s):
By
Unknown, at
10:17 AM
By
Colette, at
1:25 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home