Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Friday, January 07, 2005

Thomas Jefferson

You're probably thinking "What?!?"

Yeah, me too.... but that is what my son has to dress up as, I haven't found out when the deadline is but I somehow have to come up with a freakin Colonial costume for the boy. We're talkin white wig with those goofy rolls... knee pants!... those funky shoes.... white shirt, waistcoat.... the whole shebang folks.

Can anyone tell me what the hell I'm supposed to do?? I do NOT sew so making the damn costume is SO not happening. There is not one single thing in my wardrobe that could even come close to working....

Where do these teachers think we are for Goddess sake? The States?? Hello! We're NOT. First the freakin science project, which we still haven't found the wood for btw after hubby and I both searching all day. Hubby says if he fails it's our fault and the poor kid won't get in trouble, so that's somewhat of a weight off my shoulders. We still have the weekend though, maybe somethin will come up.

Back to this costume business... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Anybody got a spare Thomas Jefferson outfit laying around? lol.

2 comment(s):

  • Try EBAY and things like that, you will probably have to piece together enough of one to pass.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:28 AM  

  • I'll help you out in any way I can. I agree, teachers expect to much. Living here (you know where) is where he had an estate. I would be more than happy to ask around for you and see what I can find. Just e-mail me and let me know.
    Coralie


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home