Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Hung over

We went to our neighbors house and played spades again last night, (I think this will be an ongoing weekend thing), and we'd both just bought a couple of cases of my favorite wine, so of course we drank a LOT of it while we played. Four of us put away 6 or 7 bottles last night. I lost count lol. So today I am paying the price for my indulgence.

Had myself a pity party after we got home last night. I'm not often a crying drunk, mostly I'm a happy drunk, but last night something set me off. I can't remember what it was, hubby and I were talking about stuff in general and the next thing I knew I was bawling because my wedding ring hasn't fit me in a couple of months and then it moved into several other things.... I have the most wonderful hubby in the world. He took it all in stride, comforted me, held my drunk ass, talked and talked too me and in the end made me feel much better. I couldn't love that man any more if I tried =)

Well I really have nothing reportable on the crochet front... I'm doing stuff, but nothing I can talk about here yet. I really have to finish up these couple of top secret things so I can get back to talking about and sharing pics of what I'm up too lol.

We're all getting excited here in our house about the possibility of getting to go home. Just a word of warning to ya'll... if it happens there will be a couple/few weeks of inactivity here on the blog and at Crochetville. I'll be able to be online right up will our household goods get packed up though, and I can always go to the base library to check in up till we fly out, and as soon as I'm back in the states I can get online at my friend's house, though it'll be brief check in kind of things.

Packing won't be a huge deal, the movers will do that, all we have to do is seperate our stuff into two shipments, plus our take-with-us baggage. Pretty much know what to do there though since we just did it this time last year.

Course, we haven't heard anything yet, so right now we're still dreaming, but it's not stopping us lol. It sounds like it's safe enough to dream though, with his entire command supporting it. We're waiting for his detailer to call or email in response to hubby's email so we'll see soon.

Well, I'm going to take my headache and get off here now. Gonna go work on one of the things I can't talk about ;)

Hope ya'll have a wonderful Sunday!

1 comment(s):

  • Hey Marvie! Hope your headache is improving, and that all works itself out with you coming home!

    By Blogger hi, i'm natalie, at 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home