Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Thursday, November 04, 2004

YAY Yarn!

Edited 11-8-04 took out the huge pics and replaced with links to the thumbnails of the pics so the posts would go back where they belong.

Here are the pics of my yarn delivery yesterday =) The Goddess of the Postal Service heard my plea and answered it =) Now, to give you a reference point, this sofa is the width of a twin size bed, that's a twin fitted sheet under all that yarn. The space leftover at the end of the third pic is just big enough for one of my cats to lay down and stretch out from back to front of the sofa.... now I'm gonna go play =)





6 comment(s):

  • Holy crap, girl--you have been up to some serious shoppin'! I will say that I am majorly envious of the day you must have had going through all that yarn and filling your imagination with all the possibilities. Just a little tease: Your first package is coming along nicely and should be ready in a few days hmmmmm whats that? is that the sound of excitement!!!! hehe
    Your Secret Pal:)


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:00 AM  

  • Ooooh...I love stash enhancement! Some of those yarns look familiar, yet I can't place them, which only makes me want them :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:16 AM  

  • Thanks for stopping by Secret Pal! Yep, that was my excitement you heard lol.

    I have been having a lot of fun with the yarn =) I can't seem to keep my hands off of it lol. I put it in one place, then move it to another, the problem is, I want it alllll around me, not put away where I can't see it *grin* I may have to figure out how to incorporate it in my decorating scheme lol. I already have in a way, since I have several baskets filled with yarn in various parts of the room!

    Have a great weekend!


    By Blogger Marvie, at 4:44 AM  

  • Jennifer, there are several different brands and types there. Some (a lot) don't have lables, but the ones that do seem to be mostly Red Heart, a bit of Lionbrand Wool-ease, two colors of Lionbrand Moline (not sure about the spelling and to lazy to get up) which is a very fine textured wool/mohair looking stuff. There's some Caron, and some others I can't recall right this moment. From the looks of the lables, some of the yarn was stashed for years... my first clue was seeing a Wal-Mart price tag on a RH skein for .97 cents lol.

    Well if there's anything you really want... I might consider a trade *grin*

    Have a great weekend!


    By Blogger Marvie, at 4:50 AM  

  • Hi Marvie. I was looking for how to knit related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a how to knit site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Check it out when you can :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:12 PM  

  • Hi Marvie. I was looking for free knitting patterns related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a free knitting patterns site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Check it out when you can :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home