Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Monday, November 01, 2004


4 hats, 4 sizes Posted by Hello

2 comment(s):

  • THe hats are very nice! I really like the doll one.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:10 AM  

  • Thanks =) I think that one is going to one of the little girls on my Yule list... I asked the brat boy and he said GI Joe does NOT wear fuzzy GIRL hats *big grin* so there's no reason to keep it. I actually surprised myself with it. I didn't think I would be able to do something that tiny and not have to frog a thousand times, which is good because the one time I did try to frog, it wouldn't come out with all that furry hair stuff! It gave me the confidence to someday attempt other thread projects =)

    By Blogger Marvie, at 4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home