Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Wednesday

Wow, it's Wednesday already! I feel like I missed a day somewhere. Well, below you can see how I spent yesterday :) I made two hats. I really want to keep one of them, but I think they are going in the Yule box. I have so little time before I have to get them mailed out to friends in all corners of the US, and I can always make myself one later. I even have enough of the green yarn left to make another green hat. Then again, as hubby said last night, I really should make matching scarves to go with the hats.... if I do that, I won't have a green hat for me... damn. I'll figure it out eventually. I still have more yarn coming in the mail from the big ebay win, so maybe there'll be something in that that I'll want for me :)

Today I have to go return some overdue books, which upsets me because I usually don't let my books get overdue. But I haven't been reading, I've been crocheting, so I kinda let the books slip. Oops. So back they go today, plus I have to return the movies hubby rented before they get overdue and we have to pay the huge late fee (there's like 5 movies). Thank the Gods it's not raining today. I would have done this yesterday but I didn't wanna walk in the rain. Yeah, we don't have a car over here so I get to hoof it to the store and such. It's not bad, keeps me a little bit active anyway lol. I figure it's about a mile each way, and I end up going to the store more than a few times a week, so I count it as my exercise ;)

When I get back I plan to spend the rest of the afternoon working on my blog and web page. My hands are a bit sore from hat making, that sc was kinda rouch on me lol. I used two strands of chenille and had to keep pulling on it to keep the two strands from getting tangled, almost gave myself a blister from the repetitiveness of that, and I crochet kind of tight so all that gripping... well anyway, my hands need a rest so I'll play online today and crochet more this evening. I also need to find a really simple child's poncho, something that I can work up quick since I have to make three of them. I want to make matching hats to go with them. That will take care of three more Yule gifts. If I can get that done in the next couple of days, I will only have 4 more gifts to make, and if I do hats I can have them all finished by Monday. Maybe. Well, yeah, I can. I just gotta DO it and stop talkin about it ;)

K, off to get dressed and do my errands. Maybe the library willl have some cool crochet books or mags.....

Have a great day!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home