Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Monday, November 08, 2004


Aint he cute? This is my new pin cushion =) I found the pattern here... http://www.geocities.com/barbie42day/hookholders.html Posted by Hello

2 comment(s):

  • That is the cutiest dang turtle! I think I will have to make one myself:) It will be great to use up some of those small bits of yarn I have but can't bear to get rid of. Have a great day!!
    Your Secret Pal


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:19 AM  

  • Hi Secret Pal =) Thnaks, I think he's pretty damn cute too lol. You're right, it's perfect for using the llittle bits of yarn. I have a basket next to the computer of small balls of odds and ends, and I had a very small ball of the varigated, wasn't sure it'd be enough, but it was, I even have a little bit leftover. I also didn't have black paint for his eyes so I cheated... used a sharpie *g* hey, use what ya got right?
    Marvie


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home