My first post
Well here I am, joining the world of blogging. I hadn't planned on doing this, but here I am anyway =) I'll tell you right off that I am very new to this and don't know the first thing about what I'm doing, so please bear with me as I learn. So, on that note, I'll introduce myself.My name is Marvie (short for Marville but nobody who read it could pronounce it and nobody who heard it could spell it so I shortened it) and I'm 31 years old. I've been married to my DH for 4 years, I have a ten year old son and three cats.
We live in Germany at the moment, DH is in the military and we're stationed here for the next two and a half years. I'm originally from Texas and no matter where I live, Texas will always be Home to me. Most recently we came from Virginia Beach, Virginia where we lived for 5 years. (For those of you doing the math, yes, I lived with hubby for a year before marrying him.) We'll probably go back there after this tour is up, at least that's our current thinking, it could change though. Who knows!
I started this blog so I can share my love of crochet with others, (once I learn how I will add pictures of some of the things I've made,) I'll talk about the projects I'm working on, bitch about problems I'm having with patterns etc. and just generally run off at the mouth, er, fingers. I'm quite good at that lol. That said, I'm easily distracted so don't count on my sticking to any one topic, I jump around a LOT.
Well, this is all for today, I have to figure out what to do about dinner tonight, probably soup because I'm in a soupy kinda mood today. I'll be back later, or tomorrow.... depends on how things go =)






2 comment(s):
By
Unknown, at
9:54 AM
ya know, they say there are only 2 kinds of peoiple in this world - those from Texas, and those who wish they were! ;o)
howdy from the Texas panhandle, come home soon... the weathers great :D
By
Rebecca, at
10:52 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home